Kevin Blanch 'No Regrets Fund Details...(lack of Details)

Do you live near a Nuclear plant? Fukushima news, Radiation info & detox

Postby connectingdots1 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Below is a video produced and uploaded over at Youtube channel: theoriginalpunisher aka Geoff Palko.

It appears Geoff is wondering where his "investment" went and why hasn't Kevin Blanch sent him any proof the money was indeed invested as Kevin promised him earlier this summer when Geoff paid for Kevin's flight to fly out and see him in Calgary.

As time moves forward it's becoming more and more clear that Kevin is not what he wants folks to think he his.

Published on Nov 26, 2014

TOP NEWS FLASH - Fund and Kevin Blanch details

Then Geoff made another video a few days later after it became obvious that Kevin Blanch wasn't even returning his calls anymore.
TOP NEW FLASH BETRAYED BY KEVIN BLANCH

The details of the GP NO REGRETS FUND with Kevin Blanch,

It was apparently legally setup in June 2014 yet I've never seen an account statement in six months.

But no paper work has ever been sent or shown proving so.

Here's what Geoff's brother sent me earlier this summer, which is posted in another thread...

I've been sent a copy of the checks given out these crooks after hearing the Sunshine Coast was DEVOID of Life after Dana's 9 Day 'Expedition for Life' along the coast and oly having spent three hours on the ocean in rented boat.

Here's Thomas Ackerman's $2,200,00 reward:

Check- Thomas Ackerman 2200.JPG
Check- Thomas Ackerman 2200.JPG (45.34 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

Dana's boat which cost Geoff a line of credit for $16,000,00 CAD:
Check- Dana Boat 16000.JPG
Check- Dana Boat 16000.JPG (84.45 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

Kevin Blanch's $6000,00 No Regrets Fund reward money:

Check- Kevin Blanch 6000.JPG
Check- Kevin Blanch 6000.JPG (47.04 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

and there's email which indicates at least another large sums was given ontop of EXTRA cash as noted totaling altogether well over $18,500,00 taken from Geoff:
Check- Kevin Blanch 18,000,00 PLUS.JPG
Check- Kevin Blanch 18,000,00 PLUS.JPG (71.41 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

posted in another thread...
Checks here
: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1816&start=25#p3628
Stay updated by subscribing to connectingdots2 on youtube and also at connectingdots3
connectingdots1

Postby connectingdots1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:56 pm

TOP NEWS FLASH - CONNECTINGDOTS

Published on Nov 27, 2014

I wanted to clarify that CONNECTINGDOTS was not responsible for my "break" during September and October. The Fukushima Hounds should know that ! He had nothing to do with it as I shared many times I did not follow his work.

Stay updated by subscribing to connectingdots2 on youtube and also at connectingdots3
connectingdots1

Re: Kevin Blanch 'No Regrets Fund Details...(lack of Details

Postby thisimplelife » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Seems like the biggest problem blanch has is the posting of the proof!! He is so pissed that cd was able to bust his lies about stealing this money! Yet everyone forgets this? Blanch mumbles about posting financial info. When in reality so what .??? Proof blanch is a scammer/liar!! The one who should be pissed is Geoff not blanch. Geoff family needs to keep contacting police!! :roll:
thisimplelife

Postby thisimplelife » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Wow so happy to see the video today. I hope that Geoff does the right thing. In debt look at these people. JUst back to business asking for more money.
Geoff if you read this please get better. You have to fight back brother. For your self and everyone else. If you do not you are allowing these people to bully you and others. You have to stand up! We will help you! But you have to stand up first. If you do not fight back this scam will continue to grow. People are getting robbed and you can stop this.
We will get you the boat it is on video dana admitted that it is your boat. If you ask for it back he will. That is what he say on video!! We will need authorities to help get it back!!!
You can not make everyone happy. So what if these people are mad at you. They have no reason to be. It is a sick game.
You have the power to speak up and stop it. PLease do it soon.!!!

If you look in the comments a group of us are standing up for you but you have to help us, so we can help you. Do not be scared.
YOu have a good case buddy, We see the love you have and you had good intentions. Nothing wrong it was a business deal gone wrong.
WE all run into bad seeds. I think dana/blanch/Ackerman does not know how to be a real friend. As you can see they are a bunch of liars.

Great video also CD You called it. The boat cant handle the weather and look at what happened. Now it really is the Minnow in Gillian island !!! :o
thisimplelife

Postby thisimplelife » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Happy to see todays video. I am so glad Geoff is watching He needs to speak out.
Please hurry time is very important Geoff. You need that boat back. Hopefully blanch will sell that painting.
It just goes to show you, an artist that will not sell his painting? What a wacko!! So the man is just gonna hoard his paintings when someone shows an interest in it.
That is not an artist! That is a fraud. Art is to be shared and enjoyed with others. You get to learn a story thru the painting. Do you see this is not real.
This whole scam.

Geoff blanch never offers help to dana, When he is stranded. He leaves Dana begging for money. While he is sleeping in the boat.
Zoey is burning his fur off hurting him self.I see no help from blanch. This is about getting money from the little group that is older and does no research. When we make comments they call us names label us nuke lovers. Which they say you are also. They say you actually work for that industry..LOL
Do you see this game, try to label you as a bad guy so they don't need to pay you back. That is one of the oldest tricks in the book . Please stop it soon.
Blanch brags about all his wealthy philanthropist that fund him. Brags about this army behind him. Yet he lets dana risk his life and dogs life in that boat does not even pitch it. When he is begging for money! That guy is scum we all know it.

We are all waiting on you. We really are idle and need you to make the move. You hold the power to stop this. Something good can still come of this. WE need to stop them ripping off people. So that we can find the truth about Fukushima. Real testing . Nothing real is coming from Dana and his camera.. That boat is not his to keep. The fraud is clear!! The longer you wait it get worse and harder to get back not to mention. look what he is doing to that boat junking it up!!! He could of gotten killed and his dog sleeping in that boat. You also need to ignore all the calls that you get from them. If they show up call the police make a police report. You need proof, records of everything. We have screenshots of threats that he sent to you! They make it easy to turn you into a bad guy if you are not vocal buddy and disappear. You have Family and a kid i understand and that is who you need to take care of think of his future. Don't leave him with debt buddy that is more stress for you.
These guys a flamboyant circus side shows not artists!

The sooner you step up the better. You can never make everyone happy so do not try. :)
thisimplelife